This is a list of some books I have enjoyed and/or found interesting (in no particular order). You can click on the links for more details (my comments or Goodreads link).
- Doing Good Better: How Effective Altruism Can Help You Make a Difference by William MacAskill
- Four Thousand Weeks by Oliver Burkeman
- The Pleasure of Finding Things Out by Jeffrey Robbins, Richard P. Feynman
- Educated by Tara Westover
- Fermat’s Last Theorem by Simon Singh
- The Idea Factory by Jon Gertner
- Born to Run by Christopher McDougall
- Annihilation of Caste by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
Note: If you live in the United States, please do check out your local library. You can not only borrow physical copies of many books, you also get a huge amount of digital contents (eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, etc.) via Hoopla/Libby and access to useful resources like Consumer Report, Local newspaper etc.